WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Before ordering, you should have the following information to ensure your order is accurate.
- Start by measuring the area you are wanting to install your new artificial. Refer to the education tab for instructions.
- There are many things to consider when making a purchase such as ounces, color, blade type and use. Keep in mind our artificial is sold in 5-foot increments length wise so you may have to purchase more than needed.
- Ground prep is important in the installation process. Refer to the education tab for installation tips.
- Consider whether or not you will need to be doing any seaming with your artificial, that would determine which supplies you will need.
- Check with the office for any remnants we may have on hand for discounted prices.
- After artificial is purchased and cut it is nonrefundable, so we recommend viewing it in person prior to purchase.
Please fill out this interactive form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.orgArtificial turf order form