WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Before ordering, you should have the following information to ensure your order is accurate.
- Start by Measuring the area where you will be installing your new pavers. Refer to the education tab for instructions.
- Ground preparations are the most important part of the installation process, proper groundwork will ensure your pavers will last an extended amount of time. Consider the different applications before deciding how much base is applicable for your area. Pavers are a pretty topping to all of your hard work underneath.
- When purchasing pavers some things to consider are the style, color and pattern you will be using. There is a vast selection, so we recommend coming down to our depot to go over all of your options. Our team will be happy to walk you through each step and what materials you will be needing.
- When choosing a wall to compliment your yard please consider whether this will need to be a decorative freestanding wall or a retaining wall that needs to serve a purpose.
- Make sure to measure the linear feet of your wall and the desired height before ordering.
- Tips and installation videos can be found under the education tab.
Please fill out this interactive form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.orgPaver Order Form Wall Order Form